Fortune Promoseven Network witnesses 13 percent growth for 2002
The Fortune Promoseven Network recorded a 13 percent increase in turnover for 2002 over 2001. Each of the Network's 18 regional offices witnessed a significant growth with Egypt being the largest growing office, recording a 700 percent, followed by Saudi Arabia with 23 percent percent and Dubai with 18 percent.
“The Middle East remains a very competitive and challenging market but we have excelled by recording our biggest year in our 35-year history in terms of revenue, gross profits and the number of employees,” said President of the Fortune Promoseven Network, Akram Miknas.
The Dubai office's growth was attributed to the acquisition of new accounts that included Siemens Mobile, Dubai Chamber of Commerce's “Dubai The City That Cares” project, Master Card credit card, Sadia Poultry, Shoot football marketing project, Elite Modelling Agency and Yemen’s SabaFone.
Since the company's inception in 1968, Fortune Promoseven Network has expanded into 16 different markets across the Middle East and North Africa with more than 850 professionals covering communication disciplines including advertising, strategic brand planning and media planning and buying. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Fortune Promoseven voted as leading advertising agency in Middle East
- Fortune Promoseven wins McDonald's business in Cyprus
- BMW Group restructures marketing communications agency network in the Middle East
- Fortune Promoseven's specialist BTL division stakes out a regional presence
- LG Electronics Middle East records 32 percent sales increase for 2003