Fortune Promoseven voted as leading advertising agency in Middle East
The annual Agency and Client Survey published by business magazine Gulf Marketing Review, has again seen Fortune Promoseven Network voted as the top agency in the region by advertisers.
Fortune Promoseven was the most recognized agency in the region with 36 percent of advertisers spontaneously mentioning the company's name when asked to name advertising agencies. The company was also voted as the top performer by clients with 16 percent recognizing the agency as the best in the region, some seven percent ahead of the next best company.
Last year Fortune Promoseven Group also topped the list of advertising agencies in the Middle East according to a special report published by respected industry publication AdAge in June 2002. The same report confirmed Fortune Promoseven's position as the 52nd largest advertising company in the world in terms of turnover and the 64th in the world in terms of gross income,
Founded in 1968, the Fortune Promoseven Network is a communications agency in the Middle East and North Africa, with 14 offices in 12 countries in the region, covering Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with affiliates in Iran, Palestine, Syria and Yemen.
The network covers communications disciplines including advertising, strategic planning, media planning and buying, on-line communications and branding, public relations, direct marketing, corporate identity and below-the-line. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Four Lions One Network - Fortune Promoseven Makes Advertising History at Cannes First agency from the Middle East to win four awards
- Chairman and CEO of the Middle East’s largest communication network lead inauguration ceremony.
- DDB Oman named Best Advertising Agency of the Year 2010 at the Oman Media Awards
- Fortune Promoseven announces UAE Nationals Training & Employment Program in Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Fortune Promoseven Abu Dhabi appoints Executive Creative Director