Fortune Promoseven wins McDonald's business in Cyprus
Advertising agency Fortune Promoseven has reported the expansion of its McDonald's business to include the handling of country operations in Cyprus. The Cypriot account is the latest in a string of expansions that the agency has added to the McDonald's portfolio, after the recent addition of the Egypt and Morocco accounts.
Fortune Promoseven started operations in 1967, and grew in parallel to economic boom experienced in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and other Middle Eastern countries. Their portfolio includes brands and enterprises that do business in the Middle East and North Africa.
Since the company's inception, Fortune Promoseven expanded into 16 different markets across the Middle East and North Africa with more than 850 professionals covering communication disciplines including advertising, strategic brand planning and media planning and buying. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- McDonald's Middle East owners and operators hold regional meeting in Qatar
- Four Lions One Network - Fortune Promoseven Makes Advertising History at Cannes First agency from the Middle East to win four awards
- McDonald’s to pull out of Middle Eastern markets
- Fortune Promoseven announces UAE Nationals Training & Employment Program in Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Emirates touches down in Chicago