Fortune Serene in Dubai
Dubai-based real estate developer Fortune Investments has unveiled a Dh350 million, nine-million-square-foot residential development called Fortune Serene, located in a Dubai free zone.
The three-tower Fortune Serene development will go up in the International Media Production Zone, Dubai's free zone for music, broadcast and film production. Fortune Serene's design is based on 1930s Hollywood eclecticism.
- iMPZ: Works on Fortune Serene start
- Tamweel offers commercial financing for Fortune Tower at Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Fortune Group set to hand over their maiden AED 170 million Fortune Tower project by the year end
- Malaysian firm to complete Fortune Tower in Dubai within 17 months
- Malaysian firm gets Fortune Executive Tower contract