Forum on `Corporate Governance’ held in Bahrain
Under the patronage of Shaikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, Governor of Bahrain Monetary Agency, the $1.3 billion Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH) hosted a reception for the one-day forum on `Corporate Governance’ at its Client Relations Centre (CRC) in Manama, bringing together the crème of Bahrain’s banking industry.
The Forum, supported by the BMA and organised by the Bahrain Bankers’ Society is expected to attract the Kingdom’s top bankers, including chief executives, chairmen and directors of the leading financial institutions and banks.
- BMA inks initial deal to set up Bahrain International Insurance Centre
- Bahrain’s strengths highlighted at key financial forum in London
- Former prime minister of Lebanon visits Bahrain Financial Harbour
- BNP Paribas launches Bahrain-based Islamic banking unit
- BMA governor inaugurates National Bank of Kuwait branch