Four bidders for $2 billion Saudi gas project
Four contracting groups have submitted bids in Saudi Arabia for the Haradh gas development project worth an estimated $2 billion, the Middle East Economic Digest reported Sunday.
Nationalised giant Saudi Aramco is handling the lump sum turnkey bids and expected to award the work in December, the specialist magazine said.
The bidders are JGC corporation of Japan, Kellogg Brown and Root of the United States with Japan's Chiyoda Corporation, Technip of France, and ABB Lummus Global of the United States with Italy's Snamprogetti.
The Haradh processing plant, in the northeast of the kingdom, will have a capacity of 1,400 million cubic feet a day. – (AFP)
© Agence France Presse 2000
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Eni: Snamprogetti Wins a Contract Worth $140 Million in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Aramco’s Haradh gas project goes on stream
- Saudi Aramco to inaugurate Haradh gas project on January 18
- Oil majors have until August 26 to bid for giant Saudi gas projects
- Saudi Arabia: Haradh Gas Plant in maximum production capacity