Four bidders for $2 billion Saudi gas project
Four contracting groups have submitted bids in Saudi Arabia for the Haradh gas development project worth an estimated $2 billion, the Middle East Economic Digest reported Sunday.
Nationalised giant Saudi Aramco is handling the lump sum turnkey bids and expected to award the work in December, the specialist magazine said.
The bidders are JGC corporation of Japan, Kellogg Brown and Root of the United States with Japan's Chiyoda Corporation, Technip of France, and ABB Lummus Global of the United States with Italy's Snamprogetti.
The Haradh processing plant, in the northeast of the kingdom, will have a capacity of 1,400 million cubic feet a day. – (AFP)
© Agence France Presse 2000
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Four Bidders for two Billion Dollar Saudi Gas Project
- Saudi delivers list of energy projects to int\'l bidders
- Samsung Engineering inks US$2.76 billion contract in Saudi Arabia
- With $2.46 TRILLION to be spent on oil, gas, and water projects, what will the future Middle East look like?
- Saudi Arabia: Haradh Gas Plant in maximum production capacity