Four Dubai Armani hotels to open doors by 2011
The hospitality subsidiary of global real estate major Emaar Properties, Emaar Hotels and Resorts, recently announced that its four Armani hotels would open their doors by 2011.
Emaar Hotels and Resorts is a collaboration between Emaar Properties and haute couture leader Giorgio Armani, according to Gulf News.
Armani Hotels and Resorts recently announced the opening of a 160-suite Armani Hotel, Dubai. The hotel will be located at the Burj Dubai, the tallest tower in the world when completed in 2008. The company seeks to
conceptualize, develop, own and operate luxury hotels across the world under the brand name Armani Hotels and Resorts.
The Burj Dubai will also house 144 luxury residential apartments designed by Giorgio Armani.
- Emaar Hotels & Resorts strengthens core team in London for on-schedule launch of Armani Hotels
- Armani Hotel Dubai unveils stylish dining experience with three outdoor terraces
- Emaar's 'Una' project opens its doors
- Armani Hotel Dubai rings in the festive season with an array of luxury lifestyle choices
- Construction begins for ”Armani Hotel Milano”