Jordan's fancy new airport about to get fancier with a Four Seasons lounge
The 17-sq m lounge is designed to offer guests a comfortable environment to relax while they wait for their luggage.
Four Seasons Hotel Amman has opened its new five-star lounge located at the Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) Terminal 1 baggage claim arrivals hall.
The 17-sq m lounge is designed to offer guests a comfortable environment to relax while they wait for their luggage, said a statement from the hotel.
Passengers arriving at QAIA who have booked the hotel's "Meet and Assist" service will be offered a smooth arrival, with guests being escorted to the new lounge.
General manager Livio Faverio said: “From the moment our guests walk off the airplane and until they arrive safely at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, they will receive the same level of five-star service they are used to receiving at any of our hotels the world over.”
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Preview: Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay rises from the Arabian Sea, creating a true urban resort experience in an exclusive setting
- Four Seasons Hotel Amman introduces new airport lounge offering five-star hospitality
- Gulf Air presents a bouquet of holiday packages for the festive season
- SWISS opens new arrival lounge at Zurich Airport
- emirates holidays and hyatt hotels offer summer suite special deals