Jordan's fancy new airport about to get fancier with a Four Seasons lounge
Four Seasons Hotel Amman has opened its new five-star lounge located at the Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) Terminal 1 baggage claim arrivals hall.
The 17-sq m lounge is designed to offer guests a comfortable environment to relax while they wait for their luggage, said a statement from the hotel.
Passengers arriving at QAIA who have booked the hotel's "Meet and Assist" service will be offered a smooth arrival, with guests being escorted to the new lounge.
General manager Livio Faverio said: “From the moment our guests walk off the airplane and until they arrive safely at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, they will receive the same level of five-star service they are used to receiving at any of our hotels the world over.”
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment