Jordan's fancy new airport about to get fancier with a Four Seasons lounge
Four Seasons Hotel Amman has opened its new five-star lounge located at the Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) Terminal 1 baggage claim arrivals hall.
The 17-sq m lounge is designed to offer guests a comfortable environment to relax while they wait for their luggage, said a statement from the hotel.
Passengers arriving at QAIA who have booked the hotel's "Meet and Assist" service will be offered a smooth arrival, with guests being escorted to the new lounge.
General manager Livio Faverio said: “From the moment our guests walk off the airplane and until they arrive safely at Four Seasons Hotel Amman, they will receive the same level of five-star service they are used to receiving at any of our hotels the world over.”
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Preview: Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay rises from the Arabian Sea, creating a true urban resort experience in an exclusive setting
- Four Seasons Hotel Amman introduces new airport lounge offering five-star hospitality
- Gulf Air presents a bouquet of holiday packages for the festive season
- SWISS opens new arrival lounge at Zurich Airport
- emirates holidays and hyatt hotels offer summer suite special deals