Four Seasons Dubai to launch in time for Christmas
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is targeting a December 1 launch.
The 14-acre luxury resort has a Spanish-Mediterranean feel with Arabian accents and the 237-room hotel offers panoramic sea views and large balconies.
The lobby is capped by an octagonal dome finished with gold leaf and no expense has been spared – even the handrails in the elevators are made of Murano glass, and the opulence extends to the two 510sqm Presidential Suites and Royal Suite.
Four Seasons believes the resort’s positioning – located on the Jumeirah beach and not far from the city centre – will appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. The spa will offer a full menu of traditional rituals and each of the 10 treatment rooms will open up onto a discreet outdoor space.
Ten F&B venues will be available, half managed by Four Seasons and half independent.
Suq will be a market-style restaurant with three open kitchens; the pool grill Sea Fu will transform into an open air fine seafood restaurant each evening; the Shai Salon – meaning “tea” in Arabic – will be a meeting spot by the main entrance and near the gardens; and the Hendricks Bar is fashioned as a traditional club, with leather-panelled oak walls, deep chairs and a cigar room.
The sixth floor rooftop Mercury Lounge will be the see-and-be-seen place, where private majlises with exclusive alcove seating offer views of Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab. Executive chef Gilles Arzur will oversee the food and there will be two concepts by celebrity chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, two additional venues by Zuma restaurants, and the Provocateur Night Club, a small and exclusive lounge featuring top international DJs.
MICE will be a key sector with 1,199sqm of event space available, hosting everything from society galas to beachfront weddings.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- Halfway around the world for 27 dollars?! From Dubai, anything is possible this holiday season
- Private luxury rooms to be available at Dubai Hospital
- THREE GENERATIONS MEET AND CELEBRATE AT THE JUMEIRAH BEACH HOTEL
- Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai
- four seasons golf club’s italian restaurant, quattro, nominated for two time out awards