Four Seasons Hotels enters Saudi market
The Four Seasons Riyadh will open its doors on February 28. The 249-room hotel is the fourth property in the Middle East to be opened by the Canadian owned hospitality chain. It is the Group’s first move into the Kingdom as well as the Gulf region.
Four Seasons at The First Residence, Cairo opened in 2000 and the Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh opened in 2002. Four Seasons Amman opened this past December, the group’s first forray into the Jordanian market.
Additional properties in the Middle East include a second hotel in Cairo, one in Alexandria, and another in Doha, with a further three in the planning stage. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts to preview regional expansion at Arabian Travel Market
- Four Seasons Hotel to open in Sharm Al-Sheikh in May
- Damascus four seasons hotel first phase completed
- Saudi Prince Al-Waleed meets with world's top hoteliers
- DEPA completes involvement in furnishing Four Seasons Nile Plaza Hotel in Cairo