Franklin Templeton presents US funds to ABN AMRO customers in the UAE
Franklin Templeton Investments has introduced the range of key funds it manages in the United States to top customers of ABN AMRO in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
At a presentation hosted by ABN AMRO Bank, UAE at the Hotel Mina A'Salam in Madinat Jumeirah, key executives of Franklin Templeton provided an outlook of the US dollar Fixed Income Markets while presenting an overview of the Franklin Funds.
Addressing an audience of ABN AMRO customers in the UAE, Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager for Franklin Advisers, Roger Bayston highlighted the recently launched Franklin US Short-term Bond Fund, the Franklin US Total Return Fund, the Franklin US Government Fund, one of the largest offshore funds in the world, and other key US fixed income funds including the Franklin High Yield Fund and Franklin Floating Rate Fund.
He said that the Franklin US Government Fund was suitable for investors who sought relatively stable currency income primarily by investing in obligations issued or guaranteed by the US government and its agencies. The fund's underlying assets are invested in Ginnie Mae Securities, which carry a guarantee backed by the utmost trust and credit of the US government with regard to timely payment of interest and principal. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Franklin Templeton launches Middle East & North Africa Fund for Korean investors
- Invest your wealth or each person for himself? Growth and tackling inequality are the key
- ABN AMRO report record response for Investment Guru product
- ExxonMobil Signs Agreement with Iraq to Redevelop and Expand West Qurna-1 Field
- ABN AMRO: Al-Diraa Islamic investment product proving popular