French company Teuchos opens center in Casablanca
French engineering company Teuchos, the subsidiary of the Safran Group, specialized in aerospace, transport and communications opened an aeronautics and space research center in Casablanca. Bladi net reports that the Center will create 400 engineering and technician jobs.
Teuchos and Moroccan government had signed agreement in July 2005 for the opening of the Center. According to this agreement, Teuchos will also establish partnerships with Moroccan universities to carry out projects. The cost of the aeronautics center established by Teuchos is estimated to be around 12 million euros.
Teuchos' core business is made up of a range of capabilities that are common to many sectors of industry, including systems engineering, mechanical engineering & energetics, automation, electronics & industrial computing, management & dependability RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety).
- Atento e-CRM call center to open in Tangier
- Morocco intends to launch new tourism, industrial projects
- Swiss to assist first GCC technology research center
- $31.8 million accord signed by Bapco to Moderize its Refinery
- SK Engineering & Construction awarded US$ 624 million Kuwait Oil Company construction project contract