French experts launch first Dubai based security firm
Dubai International Bodyguard and Security Training (DIBST), the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)’s first officially endorsed special security firm has been opened in Dubai by French professionals.
The Dubai based French experts are affiliated to the International Bodyguard and Security Services Association and supervised by the UAE Ministry of Interior.
The firm will offer training to the local market for the first time in areas such as risk analysis, security ethics, close protection, firearms, VIP event security, security convoy driving and travel security.
The professional personal security business is new to the GCC in terms of training facilities and the revenue expected from this venture runs into tens of millions of dollars annually. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jafza-based firm invents world’s first real-time industrial workforce performance monitoring and motivational system
- Kaspersky Lab re-launches cloud-based security solution to keep companies safe from web and email threats
- “Bodyguard” opens in Dubai
- No the usual French or German choicel: Abu Dhabi's new financial free zone to use English common law
- DEWA organises France-DEWA Seminar in collaboration with French Business Council and Business France