Fuel prices in Lebanon keep on rising
Gas prices in Lebanon have risen for the seventh week in a row, the weekly price update shows.
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL300, and sells at LL33,800 while the 98-octane now costs LL34,500, also up by LL300.
The price of diesel oil increased slightly by LL100 and now sells at LL26,600.
Kerosene was also a little up and now sells at 28,900
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge