Fuel prices in Lebanon keep on rising
Gas prices in Lebanon have risen for the seventh week in a row, the weekly price update shows.
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL300, and sells at LL33,800 while the 98-octane now costs LL34,500, also up by LL300.
The price of diesel oil increased slightly by LL100 and now sells at LL26,600.
Kerosene was also a little up and now sells at 28,900
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?