Fuel prices in Lebanon keep on rising
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL300, and sells at LL33,800 while the 98-octane now costs LL34,500, also up by LL300.
The price of diesel oil increased slightly by LL100 and now sells at LL26,600.
Kerosene was also a little up and now sells at 28,900
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue