Fuel prices in Lebanon keep on rising
The 95 octane fuel rose by LL300, and sells at LL33,800 while the 98-octane now costs LL34,500, also up by LL300.
The price of diesel oil increased slightly by LL100 and now sells at LL26,600.
Kerosene was also a little up and now sells at 28,900
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment