Fuel prices drop in Lebanon
Falling by LL600 ($0.35), the 95-octane now costs LL32,600 ($21) while the 98-octane fuel is now priced at LL33,300 ($22), a decline of LL500($0.33), according to the ministry’s weekly price update.
Kerosene declined LL400 ($0.26) and now costs LL26,600 ($17).
Fuel oil also fell by LL600 ($0.35), selling LL24,800 ($16), while diesel dropped by LL200 ($0.13)and is now priced at LL25,000 ($16.6).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment