Fuel prices drop in Lebanon
Falling by LL600 ($0.35), the 95-octane now costs LL32,600 ($21) while the 98-octane fuel is now priced at LL33,300 ($22), a decline of LL500($0.33), according to the ministry’s weekly price update.
Kerosene declined LL400 ($0.26) and now costs LL26,600 ($17).
Fuel oil also fell by LL600 ($0.35), selling LL24,800 ($16), while diesel dropped by LL200 ($0.13)and is now priced at LL25,000 ($16.6).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue