Fuel prices drop in Lebanon
Gas prices in Lebanon keep on falling
Falling by LL600 ($0.35), the 95-octane now costs LL32,600 ($21) while the 98-octane fuel is now priced at LL33,300 ($22), a decline of LL500($0.33), according to the ministry’s weekly price update.
Kerosene declined LL400 ($0.26) and now costs LL26,600 ($17).
Fuel oil also fell by LL600 ($0.35), selling LL24,800 ($16), while diesel dropped by LL200 ($0.13)and is now priced at LL25,000 ($16.6).
All prices are per 20 liters.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?