Fujairah airport posts notable growth in 2003
Fujairah International Airport has posted a 44 per cent increase in aircraft movement, 22 per cent growth in cargo handling and 58 per cent jump in the number of passengers numbers in 2003, compared to the figures in 2002, according to a senior official.
The official said 2003 was the best in terms of the airport's developing business since it was set up in 1987, due to the remarkable growth.
Khaled Al Mazroui, general manager of the airport, said that the increase in the its business last year was attributed to the improvement of its services and the modern facilities recently installed at the airport. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai International Airport passenger traffic up 12% in 3Q 2003
- Passenger traffic at Dubai International Airport up by 27%
- Dubai International Airport passenger traffic up 13 percent for 2003
- Over 5.2 million passengers used Abu Dhabi International Airport, 14% up
- Jordan's new state of the art airport already paying off