Fujitsu Siemens announces the launch of PRIMERGY BX300 servers at GITEX
Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC) has announced the launch of its new range of PRIMERGY BX300 blade servers for the requirements of data centers and Internet service providers.
The new range of servers consist of up to 20 blades in a three unit rack space, in which every blade realizes a complete compute node with its own main memory, hard disks and network interface.
PRIMERGY BX 300 is being launched in the Middle East at GITEX Dubai 2003. During the show, FSC will facilitate interactive display and analytical discussions of the new blade server's potential.
FSC’s offering extends from handhelds through desktops to enterprise-class infrastructure solutions. The company has a strong presence in all key markets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers launched Server Blade for PRIMERGY BX600
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers extended blade server family
- Fujitsu Siemens computers doubles Q2 Mid East and Africa x86 server sales
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers supplies Dubai’s Freight Systems with infrastructure server
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers appoints Aptec Gulf as a regional distributor