Fujitsu Siemens Computers launched Server Blade for PRIMERGY BX600
Fujitsu Siemens Computers has announced the launch of a 4-way Server Blade for its PRIMERGY BX600 designed for power-hungry data centers. Currently the most compact SCSI server blade worldwide, the new blade is an ideal platform for power-hungry enterprise applications due to its high performance and flexibility.
The new PRIMERGY BX600 Server Blade addresses the needs of modern corporate data centers and Internet or application service providers. With an installation of up to 30 4-way servers in a 46-unit 19-inch rack, IT managers can use the optimal floor space in their data centres. Additional features include reliability and redundant components, as well as easy and effective administration. The PRIMERGY Server Management Suite, included with delivery, ensures trouble-free system installation and configuration.
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers extended blade server family
- Fujitsu Siemens announces the launch of PRIMERGY BX300 servers at GITEX
- Fujitsu Siemens computers doubles Q2 Mid East and Africa x86 server sales
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers supplies Dubai’s Freight Systems with infrastructure server
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers holds “Virtualisation Day” workshops on maximisation of server resources