Fujitsu Siemens Computers launches thin client range in Middle East
Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC) has launched its new range of thin client products in the Middle East. The thin clients have been specifically designed to target customers in the server-based computing sector, for whom low total cost of ownership, space savings and high security are key considerations.
Developed particularly for host-based applications such as data entry or database queries, FSC's thin client is equally suited for e-mail and office applications. Currently. Fujitsu Siemens Computers has two models in its newly launched thin client range - the Futro B 100 and the Futro D100.
Fujitsu Siemens Computers is the leading European computer company. Serving the needs of large corporations, small- to medium-sized enterprises and consumers the company operates in all key markets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. It offers a choice computer technology and IT infrastructure solutions. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Fujitsu Siemens highlights IT mobility as pillar of Middle East business environment
- Fujitsu Siemens extends Tech Data’s distribution contract to include Saudi Arabia
- Fujitsu Siemens selects Dubai’s Computer Care for Top Retailer Award
- Fujitsu Siemens computers doubles Q2 Mid East and Africa x86 server sales
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers appoints Aptec Gulf as a regional distributor