Fujitsu Siemens Computers records 107 percent growth in Middle East
Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC) recorded an overall growth of 107 percent in the Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa (MMEA) region in the second quarter of 2002, stated a press release.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) market saw the highest growth for FSC products, recording an overall growth of 346 percent over the correspondent second quarter in 2001. Desktop sales rose by 453 percent, followed by mobile computers by 238 percent and servers at 181 percent.
FSC aims to capitalize on its participation at Gitex Dubai 2002 to target a substantially higher growth for the year 2003. A high-level team from FSC headquarters in Munich will be at the FSC stand, showcasing its range of Notebooks laptops, personal digital assistants (PDAs), Pen Tablets, workstations, Intel- and Unix-based servers, mainframes and enterprise storage solutions. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers brings 120 French resellers on incentive trip to Dubai
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers records 53 percent regional growth in 2002
- fujitsu siemens computers continues upward trend during q3
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers relocates regional head office to DIC
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers region’s fourth largest IT vendor