Fujitsu Siemens extends Tech Data’s distribution contract to include Saudi Arabia
Fujitsu Siemens Computers has extended its distribution agreement with Tech Data to include Saudi Arabia as a result of the growth in the business during the first year of its tie-up with the company, stated a press release.
Launched in 1999, Fujitsu Siemens Computers offers a portfolio that includes notebooks, personal computers, workstations, Intel and Unix based servers, mainframes and storage solutions with its key areas of focus being Mobility and Business Critical Computing. Last year, Tech Data distributed Fujitsu Siemens products in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Bahrain and Qatar markets.
Fujitsu Siemens Computers is jointly owned by Fujitsu Limited and Siemens. The company has defined its strategic direction, focusing on Business Critical Computing and Mobility solutions as the key drivers of the eBusiness and the internet age. Business Critical Computing builds on the core competencies of Fujitsu Siemens Computers and guarantees extremely scalable, secure and always-on IT infrastructures for both current and future eBusiness environments. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- The University of Tokyo Hospital Deploys Fujitsu's Contactless Palm Vein Authentication Technology for Room Access Security
- Saudi Arabia: Nokia Siemens Networks wins massive contract
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers, Tech Data launch Gulf reseller program
- Virtualization Holds the Key to More Efficient Deployment of IT Resources and Higher Productivity: Fujitsu Siemens Computers
- Saudi Arabia general data