Fujitsu Siemens extends Tech Data’s distribution contract to include Saudi Arabia
Fujitsu Siemens Computers has extended its distribution agreement with Tech Data to include Saudi Arabia as a result of the growth in the business during the first year of its tie-up with the company, stated a press release.
Launched in 1999, Fujitsu Siemens Computers offers a portfolio that includes notebooks, personal computers, workstations, Intel and Unix based servers, mainframes and storage solutions with its key areas of focus being Mobility and Business Critical Computing. Last year, Tech Data distributed Fujitsu Siemens products in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Bahrain and Qatar markets.
Fujitsu Siemens Computers is jointly owned by Fujitsu Limited and Siemens. The company has defined its strategic direction, focusing on Business Critical Computing and Mobility solutions as the key drivers of the eBusiness and the internet age. Business Critical Computing builds on the core competencies of Fujitsu Siemens Computers and guarantees extremely scalable, secure and always-on IT infrastructures for both current and future eBusiness environments. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers Signs with MTC to Expand Regional Reach
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers signs Emircom as a corporate partner
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers launches thin client range in Middle East
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers appoints Aptec Gulf as a regional distributor
- Fujitsu Siemens highlights IT mobility as pillar of Middle East business environment