Fujitsu Siemens highlights IT mobility as pillar of Middle East business environment
Mobile workforce in the Middle East is becoming a nudging reality and this has generated a critical need for a new generation of mobility products and solutions that will enable organizations to integrate mobile workers with business critical resources, said Colin Britto, Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC) Middle East’s sales manager for Large Enterprises.
Recent research by the US firm Gartner has projected that within two years, almost 40 percent of all regular employees will spend half their working hours away from the office. IDC forecasts that the total spend for the mobile solutions market will increase from $1.4 billion in 2000 to $25 billion in 2004.
Information Technology (IT) industry professionals got the opportunity to get a close-range view of the future applications of mobile technology at two recent seminars organized by Fujitsu Siemens Computers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi under the topic “Independence with Mobility Solutions”.
Fujitsu Siemens Computers is a European computer company. Serving the needs of large corporations, small- to medium-sized enterprises and consumers the company operates in all key markets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Fujitsu-ICL, Foursan e-business venture 4MENA
- Mobility in Healthcare sector highlighted at Fujitsu Siemens Computers and Intel ‘Mobility Tour’
- Mobility takes on new shape in the form of the LIFEBOOK
- FSC conducts Business Critical Computing seminars in UAE
- GSMA commends Fujitsu Siemens Computers’ commitment to mobile broadband