Fujitsu Siemens new E Series laptop features for mobile business professionals
Fujitsu Siemens Computers, has recently unveiled its redesigned Lifebook E Series Notebook, a professional laptop that offers new levels of computing performance and integrated wireless connectivity for high-end users.
The Lifebook E Series is packed with hi tech features that offer a variety of options for specialized usage. Lighter, slimmer and more powerful than its earlier version, the new Lifebook E7010 isE, powered by the latest Intel Mobile Pentium 4-M processor with SpeedStep technology. Sporting technology sports a blue and silver design, the laptop incorporates all the features and performance of a desktop PCto its 14.1-inch display.
Lifebook E models are preloaded with MS Windows XP Professional or MS Windows 2000. Additionally, the mobile version of the manageability software DeskView from Fujitsu Siemens Computers helps to reduce the system’s Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers launches Lifebook range of notebooks
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers announces launch of LIFEBOOK E8020
- Emirates Group standardizes on Fujitsu Siemens Notebooks
- LIFEBOOK P7010 launched in the Middle East notebook market
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers appoints Aptec Gulf as a regional distributor