GAC Logistics leads the field on AMS compliance
GAC Logistics, a global supply chain and logistics services provider, has integrated US Customs’ Automated Manifest Systems (AMS) requirements into its supply chain management systems.
CargoGulf, which is GAC Logistics’ own worldwide Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), is one of the first to be registered and compliant with the US Customs as a carrier. Direct AMS filing offers significant benefits for customers including: reducing exposure of customers’ supply chain, and eliminating the possibility of fines or rejection through pre-screening of manifest data.
GAC Logistics, the freight forwarding and distribution division of the GAC Group, specializes in a comprehensive range of supply chain and logistics solutions. These include air and sea freight, warehousing and distribution, door-to-door transportation, project logistics, international moving and courier services. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- GAC Logistics completes major project shipment from Dubai to Saudi Arabia
- THE ONE furniture retailer signs contract with Dubai’s GAC Logistics
- GAC Logistics strengthens Scandinavia network with Norway expansion
- GAC sets up logistics facility at Dubai Airport Free Zone
- NYKL signs agreement with Pioneer Gulf