GAC Logistics leads the field on AMS compliance
GAC Logistics, a global supply chain and logistics services provider, has integrated US Customs’ Automated Manifest Systems (AMS) requirements into its supply chain management systems.
CargoGulf, which is GAC Logistics’ own worldwide Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC), is one of the first to be registered and compliant with the US Customs as a carrier. Direct AMS filing offers significant benefits for customers including: reducing exposure of customers’ supply chain, and eliminating the possibility of fines or rejection through pre-screening of manifest data.
GAC Logistics, the freight forwarding and distribution division of the GAC Group, specializes in a comprehensive range of supply chain and logistics solutions. These include air and sea freight, warehousing and distribution, door-to-door transportation, project logistics, international moving and courier services. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Trident Freight wins contract for hub and repair return management for Western Digital
- GAC named Best Perishables Logistics Provider at the Middle East Logistics Awards
- GAC appoints dedicated Regional Project Logistics Manager
- New Managing Director for GAC Logistics UK
- GAC Bahrain Appointed as Cargo Outsourced Agent by Jazeera Airways