GAC Logistics strengthens Scandinavia network with Norway expansion
Dubai’s GAC Logistics has launched its latest office in Norway, located in Lillestrom between Oslo and the international airport at Gardemoen. The new center is a joint venture between GAC and Skandinavisk Transport System, one of Scandinavia's logistics services.
The outlet offers a range of logistics and transportation services, including air and sea freight consolidation. It is supported by its core service provided by GAC Marine Logistics (GML), to serve the needs of the Scandinavian shipping and maritime industry.
GAC Logistics is a freight forwarding and distribution unit of the GAC Group. The company operates a logistics center at Jebel Ali offering supply chain management solutions, including inbound logistics, warehousing, retail distribution and value added services.
Established in 1956, GAC's business covers three core areas – shipping, logistics and marine services. GAC employs more than 5,000 people worldwide and its corporate head office is in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- GAC's distribution center records 3,000 TEU throughput in March
- GAC Bunker Fuels expands into Cairo
- PWC Logistics signs GCC-wide strategic partnership with Tristar Transport
- Trident Freight wins contract for hub and repair return management for Western Digital
- Home fashion brand THE One partners GAC Logistics to set up its first store in Sweden