GAC sets up logistics facility at Dubai Airport Free Zone
GAC Logistics, a division of the GAC Group, has expanded its logistics services into the Dubai Airport Free Zone, following the signing of two warehouse lease agreements.
The warehouses, each 310-square meter in size, will offer storage and logistics facilities, as well as value-added services such as assembly-type operations on site and 24-hour customs services, stated a company press release.
GAC Logistics is a freight forwarding and distribution unit of the GAC Group. The company operates a logistics center at Jebel Ali offering supply chain management solutions, including inbound logistics, warehousing, retail distribution and value added services.
Established in 1956, GAC's business covers three core areas – shipping, logistics and marine services. GAC employs more than 5,000 people worldwide and its corporate head office is in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- GAC Logistics strengthens Scandinavia network with Norway expansion
- GAC embarks on a $5 million expansion of Dubai distribution center
- GAC's distribution center records 3,000 TEU throughput in March
- THE ONE furniture retailer signs contract with Dubai’s GAC Logistics
- GAC Logistics expands into South Africa