Lebanon gas prices just keep plummeting
Gasoline prices continued to fall this week with the price of 95-octane graded fuel reaching LL32,700 and that of 98-octane graded fuel reached LL33,300, the Energy Ministry reported Wednesday.
According to the weekly price update, 95-octane graded fuel fell by LL500 from last week and 98-octane graded fuel fell by LL600. Kerosene gas fell by LL700 and is now priced at LL26,900 while fuel oil settled at LL24,900 dropping by LL 500.
Diesel is now sold at LL25,000 down by LL600. All prices are per 20 liters.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue