Lebanon gas prices just keep plummeting
Gasoline prices continued to fall this week with the price of 95-octane graded fuel reaching LL32,700 and that of 98-octane graded fuel reached LL33,300, the Energy Ministry reported Wednesday.
According to the weekly price update, 95-octane graded fuel fell by LL500 from last week and 98-octane graded fuel fell by LL600. Kerosene gas fell by LL700 and is now priced at LL26,900 while fuel oil settled at LL24,900 dropping by LL 500.
Diesel is now sold at LL25,000 down by LL600. All prices are per 20 liters.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts