GBM and Suntech Solutions in financial application solutions partnership
Gulf Business Machines (GBM), sole distributor for IBM products and services in the Gulf countries excluding Saudi Arabia, and SunTech Solutions have signed an agreement to offer SunTech's next generation banking service solutions across the Middle East.
SunTech Solutions' banking and financial products, e-government applications and services, e-learning and creative and interactive web-based solutions enable financial entities to extend their customer reach through new cost effective service channels. This is facilitated through SunTech Solutions' Easy Payment Receipts Application, its smart card, and its two-way notification server, which allows banks and customers to mobile-banking.
GBM is one of the largest IT solutions and service providers situated in the region and provides technology requirements of local, regional and international businesses and governments in the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- MNS enables NBE's to offer m-transactions
- Cognos and GBM Announce Regional Partnership in Central America and the
- GBM, Cambista conclude online corporate banking partnership
- Financial services firms able to significantly improve trade lifecycle management through partnership between Misys and SmartStream
- Microsoft Business Solutions and eSolutions to meet rising demand in the Middle East