GBM, Cambista conclude online corporate banking partnership
Gulf Business Machines (GBM), sole Distributor for IBM Products and services in the Gulf countries excluding Saudi Arabia, and Cambista Technologies, the financial software and services provider, have concluded a partnership that offers customers a comprehensive online corporate banking and cash management solution.
Cambista's suite of banking products is fully compatible with WebSphere, IBM's e-business software platform. In addition to enabling GBM to build upon its current WebSphere applications offering, the alliance also provides Cambista with a further route to market its suite of products, which are designed to enable banks to rapidly and cost-effectively bring products and services to market over the Internet and other electronic channels.
Cambista Technologies is an e-finance software and services provider dedicated to serving the United Kingdom and Ireland, Nordic and Middle Eastern markets. Focused on enabling banks to rapidly bring products and services to market over the Internet and other electronic channels.
GBM is the largest locally situated Information Technology (IT) solutions and service provider in the region. It satisfies the technology requirements of local, regional and international businesses and governments in the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Middle East banks are facing competitive challenge for corporate customers from international banks
- Cambista Technologies acquires Brokat e-finance business
- GBM and Suntech Solutions in financial application solutions partnership
- Aspidex Technologies, Corillian bring e-banking to the Middle East
- Aspidex teams with Interactive to offer e-banking solutions