GCC: $633.2 billion worth of real estate projects
Mr. Edmund O'Sullivan, chief economist and Editorial Director of the MEED magazine (Middle East Economic Digest), estimates the value of the currently ongoing real estate projects in the Gulf States at $633.2 billion. Mr. O'Sullivan expects this huge figure to further grow in 2006 due to the direction of oil revenues into major tourism, residential and commercial projects.
- Gulf states: $200 billion worth of real estate projects
- Opportunities in Dubai, including in real estate sector, to be discussed
- UAE: Cement producers face problems to satisfy real estate projects
- Regional real estate and property market estimated at US$150 billion
- UAE: New real estate firm to target needs of middle class