GEMS augments its management team in preparation for global expansion
As part of its international expansion plans, Global Education Management Systems (GEMS), a member of the Varkey Group, has expanded its management team by hiring John Marshall as Business Development Manager and John Mason as Head of Asian Schools-South Asia and Middle East.
Earlier this year, GEMS launched its UK and European operations with the opening of a London office and augmented its activities in India with a new office in Pune. GEMS manages a growing network of international schools, supported by its offices in the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), India and soon the United States.
GEMS is an education management consultancy and systems provider whose expertise is based on many years of educational and school management experience. GEMS manages a growing network of international schools providing education to more than 35,000 students from 100 different countries every year. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- GEMS to set-up a network of schools in Afghanistan
- GEMS and Al-Kamda Trading sign agreement for Dubai American Academy expansion
- NCB capital announces global strategic alliance with TCW and Amundi
- Omran continues to grow in 2010 with management team expansion
- VCBANK TO LAUNCH FIRST OF A KIND US$250 MILLION VENTURE CAPITAL FUND FOR INVESTMENT IN SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES IN GCC & MENA