German beauty industry eyes a larger share of Middle East cosmetic market
German manufacturers of cosmetics and body care products are eyeing the Middle East market where the beauty industry is booming and attracting global players in a race to tap the potential in the region.
Over 35 leading German beauty firms have confirmed participation in Gulf Beauty 2003, the 8th international trade fair for perfumes, cosmetics and body care, being held at the Dubai World Trade Center from June 2 to 4, 2003.
The German beauty care companies will be among 350 exhibitors from 30 countries. The fair is now held under Epoc Messe Frankfurt, the regional affiliate of Messe Frankfurt. The German exhibitors in Gulf Beauty 2003 will be offering a variety of products that will cover most of the beauty industry such as women’s care, men’s care, special sea products, cosmetics packaging, quality steel products and a variety of cosmetic instruments. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Makeup once illegal, but Iran now hosting cosmetics fair
- Malaysian Cosmetics Company Eyes Middle East, Africa
- Chinese companies eye larger share of GCC tissue paper and disposal products market
- UAE market for colour cosmetics to be worth AED 519.5 million in 2014
- UAE market for colour cosmetics to be worth AED 519.5 million