German engineering group Linde secures 180-mln-euro order in Iran
Linde, the German engineering specialist, said on Wednesday that it had secured an order worth about €180 million ($158 million) to build a natural gas separation plant in Iran.
The contract, awarded by the National Petrochemical Company of Iran, was to build the world's largest natural gas separation plant in Bandar Asaluye on the Persian Gulf, Linde said in a statement.
The plant was scheduled for completion in 2003. – (AFP)
© Agence France Presse 2000
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- German group Linde to build world's biggest olefin plant in Iran
- German economy minister to visit Iran next week
- German Linde to construct air separation plant for Saudi GAS
- Hyundai Construction inks deal to build gas-processing plant in southern Iran
- Iranian, German firms awarded bid for Gulf methanol plant