German firm and Mega Properties announce supplier agreement at Big 5
Germany’s Hansgrohe Company and Mega Properties, a real estate company in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), have signed a supplier agreement to install Hansgrohe products in the upcoming projects managed by Mega Properties.
The two firms signed the deal at the Big 5 exhibition, which opened on November 29, 2003 and will run until December 3 at the Dubai World Trade Center.
Mega Properties is currently managing Marina Sail, a 164-apartment facility. Spread over 36,401 square feet on the waterfront of Dubai Marina, the 22-storey project is due to be completed by May 2005. It is one of the first freehold properties to be launched in Dubai, as well as one of the most luxurious in the region.
Hansgrohe’s regional office in Dubai oversees business in 12 countries in the Middle East. The company is a manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of bathroom products and is considered a market leader in shower systems and lifestyle bathroom fittings. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Major construction equipment supplier defies credit crisis with regional expansion
- Jordan signs and announces business agreements of over US$2.5 billion at Dead Sea World Economic Forum Meeting
- Global: Liquidity fuelling mega real estate projects in Oman
- etisalat chairman announces carrier & wholesale services portfolio
- German manufacturer BinTec in regional deal with interFRONTIERS