Germany’s ASTEC supplies Egypt's Ministry of Water Resources with new management system
German IT management firm ASTEC has provided Egypt's Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation (MWRI) with a Library Management System (LMS).
The system comes as part of MWRI's ongoing modernization plan, initiated and directed by Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation, Mahmoud Abu Zied. The LMS allows for better management of information resources facilitating access to material from libraries, archives and databases. The fully Arabicized system saves information in virtually all existing formats, including.
ASTEC's knowledge management system was introduced to Egypt by Advanced German Technology (AGT), a supplier of European-made information security products, solutions and services with a focus on the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation, UNICEF and partners join hands for improving water quality management in Egypt
- Syrian refugees jeopardize Jordan's water supplies
- Why the world has more than enough energy resources
- Cadiz subsidiary to focus on Middle East water resources
- Dubai A Venue for Global Water Management