GFH announces new appointment
In a key initiative that will reinforce its senior management team, one of the leading Bahrain-based Islamic banks, Gulf Finance House B.S.C. (GFH), today announced the appointment of Dr. Haider Majali as Corporate Secretary and General Counsel of the bank.
Welcoming Dr. Majali to GFH, Mr. Esam Janahi, Chief Executive Officer of Gulf Finance House said, “GFH is pursuing several challenging projects for the future, the success of which depends on the ability and experience of its senior management. The bank, today, has a very able team that works hard to maximise returns for its clients.
“We are pleased that Dr. Majali has decided to join us from Gulf Air where he was a key member of the Gulf Air senior management team.”
Prior to joining GFH, Dr. Majali worked with Gulf Air as General Counsel. He was also Legal Advisor in Qatar Airways, having already served in various legal positions in leading organisations in Jordan.
Dr. Majali brings to GFH his expertise in international law. He has a PhD in International Law from Scotland and a Masters in International and European Law from the UK, in addition to an LLB from Jordan.
- Bahrain's ruler demands Gulf Air to be recapitalized
- Board of Directors appointed for new Qatari Islamic investment bank
- Gulf Finance House announces private equity exit
- GFH shareholders back plans to recapitalize Bahrain’s leading investment bank
- GFH announces new organisational structure to align with business strategy