Ghossoub re-elected area director of International Advertising Association
Joseph Ghossoub has been re-elected vice president and area director for the Middle East and Africa region on the world board of the International Advertising Association (IAA). These elections took place at the recently concluded IAA World Congress, held in Beirut, Lebanon, on May 22-24, 2002. The role encompasses one of the IAA’s four global directorships, with the other three covering Europe, America and Asia Pacific.
Ghossoub, who is Group executive vice president of TEAM Holding Group, a Middle East communications enterprise, was first elected to the post in 2000. Ghossoub has served as president of the IAA UAE Chapter since 1995. He was elected to the IAA World Board and the IAA World Council in 1996.
“Local advertising companies have demonstrated a standard of creative excellence and strategic acumen to rival the best in the world and are set to grow from strength to strength. Helping to ensure that the standard of Middle East advertising continues its upward momentum will remain one of my top priorities, as will working to sustain the freedom of commercial expression in the region,” said Ghossoub. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai wins bid to host 40th IAA World Congress in 2006
- International Advertising Association - Lebanon branch
- 2010 Dubai Lynx Advertising Person of the Year award
- The not-so-lovely Lebanon: The growing role of racism in this MENA locale
- international advertising community promotes social responsibility in a new program broadcasted on euronews