Giordano launches staff training program
Giordano, a Middle East's casual wear retailer, has embarked on a training, team-building and performance rewards program for its employees in the region. The program has been designed to provide employees' with tools in building relationships with customers and encouraging them to strive to enhance service levels.
Global Management Consultants, Giordano's human resources consultancy, has been working with staff across the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Oman, to ensure that staff are trained in areas such as point-of-sale systems, visual merchandising and product knowledge.
Established in Hong Kong in 1981, Giordano International now operates more than 1,200 stores in 30 countries, serving more than 1.5 billion customers across Asia, the Middle East, Australia and Europe. In March 1993, Giordano Middle East was established as a joint venture between Emirates Trading Agency, Dubai, and Giordano International Ltd, Hong Kong. Giordano Fashions LLC looks after the entire distribution and marketing of Giordano products in the Middle East, North Africa, India and Pakistan. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- casual wear retailer Giordano signs ASDA'A PR
- Giordano recognised as Best Service Performance Brand for excellence in customer care
- Global Management Consultants to maximize Giordano's human resouces
- Dubai Customs launches an advanced gold and jewelry valuation training program
- NBK launches a new term of “NBK Academy” Training Program