GITEX concludes Riyadh 2003 edition
The GITEX technology exhibition in Riyadh has proved a milestone in the development of the technology industry in the Kingdom, says Saudi Business Machines (SBM), reflecting the strength and diversity of the innovation and skills that are available in the Saudi market.
SBM, the general marketing and services representative of IBM WTC in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, hosted a number of local and international technology providers on its stand, and demonstrated contact center solutions with Riyad Bank, a strategic customer.
SBM was also a key sponsor and provided the PC and network technology for the registration system at the show, according to a company press release. Along with its local business partners 3i Solutions, Al Hoshan and the Experts, SBM hosted Siebel (e-business software), Polycom (video conferencing solutions), Native Solutions (multi-language systems) and
Retail Pro, which brought retail and mall management solutions to the show that were firsts for the Middle East.
Based in Jeddah, and with branches in Riyadh, Al-Khobar and Jubail, with over 500 employees and 50 years of experience in the Kingdom, Saudi Business Machines Limited (SBM), has played a role in the development of Information Technology (IT) in the Kingdom. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sheraton Riyadh Hotel and Towers installs SolutionIP TM High Speed Internet access
- Attendees impressed with growth of niche ICT markets as GITEX KSA 2010 concludes successful 5-day run
- Gitex Computer Shopper to showcase newest IT gadgets
- Western Digital to showcase newest storage solutions at Gitex KSA 2007
- Gitex Computer Shopper attracts key brands