Global Finance names NBK Best Foreign Exchange Bank in the Middle East for 2004
Global Finance Magazine has awarded National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) the “Best Foreign Exchange Bank in Kuwait and the Middle East for 2004”.
The awards were announced in Global Finance's issue commending the world's best foreign exchange banks and providers in 2004. The magazine attributes this achievement to NBK's wide range of treasury, asset and liquidity management services that are available to its customers in a competitive prices, transaction volume, market share, scope of global coverage and customers services.
Other banks winning the title are Citigroup in North America region, BNP Paribas and UBS in Europe, Chartered Bank in Africa and HSBC in Asia. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Global Finance names NBK Best Trade Finance Bank in the Middle East for 2004
- NBB wins 2004 award for Best Foreign Exchange Bank in Bahrain
- National Bank of Dubai chosen as best bank in the UAE
- Global Finance names BankMuscat as Best Trade Finance Bank and Provider in Oman
- NBB wins ‘Best Bank in Bahrain 2003’ award