Global Investment House acquires 14 percent stake in Omani finance company
Kuwait-based Global Investment House (GIH) has purchased a 14 percent stake in Oman's United Finance Company, a press release reported.
The United Finance Company was established in 1997 and is listed on the Muscat Securities Market. It is specialized in consumer finance, in addition to financing commercial and industrial companies’ equipment.
Global Investment House is a Kuwaiti investment company with a capital of KD 15 million and licensed by the Central Bank of Kuwait. The company first began its expansion into the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries in 2003 by acquiring a number of investment funds in Bahrain. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Global Buyout Fund acquires major stake in Omani Steel Company
- Kuwait: Global Investment House ”Global” today signs KD15 million Islamic financing agreement
- Kuwait's Global buys 14 percent stake in Oman's United Finance Company
- Global Asia Real Estate Fund Acquires 17 Percent Stake in Refico
- kuwait finance house – bahrain sponsors forum for homeland and global security