Global Investment House receives approval on financial statements
Chairman of the Board of Global Investment House Anwar Abdulla Al-Nouri announced that the company received approval from the Central Bank of Kuwait on its financial statements results for the first quarter of the fiscal year.
The Board will meet to discuss the first quarter results on April 20, 2004, reported a press release. It was announced that Global has realized profits of 3.8 million Kuwaiti dinars ($13 million) for the first three months of the year, which translates into an EPS of 19 fils. Total revenue for the period stood at KD 5.1 million, with 63 percent derived from management fees, subscriptions, and advisory services.
Global Investment House is a Kuwaiti investment company with a capital of KD 15 million and licensed by the Central Bank of Kuwait. The company first began its expansion into the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries in 2003 by acquiring a number of investment funds in Bahrain. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Global Investment House acquires 14 percent stake in Omani finance company
- Kuwait’s Global Investment House records $34 million in net profits
- Global Investment House reports $42 million net profits for 2003
- Global Investment house undergoes private placement for Kuwait Reinsurance Company
- Global Investment House launches Increasable Guaranteed Fund