Global investors show trust in regional e-learning market
Element K Middle East’s parent company, Element K, provider of e-learning solutions for information technology and business skills, has completed $24.5 million in financing from a group of its existing investors.
Part of this direct investment was made to support Element K Middle East, which is headquartered in Dubai Internet City. This infusion of capital will enable Element K to continue advancing its leadership position in the e-learning market through ongoing development of innovative products.
Element K is a provider of e-learning solutions for technology and business skills serving Fortune 1000 companies, schools and universities, government organizations and individuals. Today, Element K offers more than 1,000 online courses in information technology and business skills. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Report: Dubai's e-learning market to grow to $24 million by 2009
- Global and regional real estate companies gear up for start of ‘International Property Show - Dubai 2009’
- Dubai Islamic Bank prices US$ 750 million 2.921% Fixed Rate Trust Certificates
- Element K Middle East to provide e-learning to GOTEVOT students
- Artist Pension Trust Launches Bespoke Advisory Service for Art Collectors and Investors