Global Management Consultants bags retail account
Retail group Apparel has outsourced its human resource, development, as well as customer service business requirements to Global Management Consultants.
“Apparel experienced exponential growth since its inception in 1995. We represent global fashion brands such as Nine West, BooksPlus and Bossini. In order for us to harness the same level of growth, we felt the need to introduce benchmarked HR Functions, policies, training, as well as Customer Service standards. Global Management Consultants brings to table the unique blend of both HR and Customers Services capabilities. We also needed FAST-TRACK solutions to our needs. Hence our decision to outsource rather then take the slow track of trying to introduce internal processes on our own," said Apparel Group Managing Director, Said Nilesh.
Regional consultancy firm based out of Dubai, Global Management Consultants provides inside-out outsourcing services to companies in the area such as HR, training and development, customer service and marketing. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Global Management Consultants brings HR software to region
- Cyber Gear Bags Major Accounts in Second Quarter
- Imdaad Qatar bags luxury giant Blue Salon for Facilities Management contract
- New A.T. Kearney Global Retail Study Finds Increased Management Presence in Stores Increases Performance
- Global Management Consultants to maximize Giordano's human resouces